Add extra chicness to your runs with these beetroot and purple running tights from Puma. These tights have contrasting colour inside to reveal silicone print when you have them on. Last year Puma launched its own compression product; ACTV and RCVR Bodywear with built-in taping and enhanced compression.
These smashing beetroot-purple printed tights feature the latest RCVR technology that integrates athletic tape which will help your body to recover faster and in more efficient way. Apparently, this technology massages your skin supporting your lymphatic system which in turn helps flush out toxins much faster.
Key Features of Puma Women’s RCVR Tights
- Style: Compression Tights in stunning black-beetroot-purple shade
- Lycra Sport and power stretch insert for the best fit and shape
- Flatlock seams to minimise chaffing and skin irritation
- Technology: RCVR garmet with athletic tape for faster recovery
- Fabric: 76% Polyester, 24% Elasthan
- HOW TO GET THEM: Price – £80 from Puma Online Store
I looove the colour but, to be honest, I don’t really know whether to trust Puma when it comes to running tights. I don’t own a pair from Puma yet so really not sure if they fit to my high standards 🙂 If you have tried them, please do shout at me as I would like to give them a go.