Many sport brands have recently upped their game in terms of the product colours and SKINS wasn’t an exception. Their most popular A200 Women’s Compression tights were given a facelift – new catwalk-inspired colours and patterns which should apparently flatter your body. The new styles are called ‘Transmission’ and ‘This Way Up’
Pretty good job SKINS!
Although I haven’t had a chance to test these out, I ran my first ultra wearing the pink and back version of A200 Compression Long tights and I really liked them. They’re really tight so your muscles will be properly wrapped and supported to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise. Although I’m still not 100% convinced about the ‘compression benefits’ and I do tend wear them after my long runs as my recovery attire.
Other key benefits and features of SKINS A200 Women’s Compression Tights include;
- Fabric: 76% Nylon – 24% Spandex
- 50+ UV protection in non-mesh areas – no sunburnt to be expected
- Gradient Compression to provide the correct level of surface pressure to enhance circulation and increase oxygen delivery – boosting your power, speed and stamina
- Advanced Wicking – Moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- Price: £70 – buy from SKINS website
The whole A200 collection including running bras, shorts and capris are available in the ‘Transmission’ and ‘This Way Up’ colours and patterns;